Sunday, May 07, 2006

Do you ever wish....

a book would never end? Fortunately, there a two more to read from this trilogy and I just bought number 2 and 3 on Amazon. I bought the 1st book at a flea market in Delaware last week for 2 bucks.
The trilogy is, "The Liveship Graders" by Robin Hobb. The first novel is, "Ship of Magic", 2nd is "Mad Ship" ,and the 3rd is "Ship of Destiny". I can't wait to sink my teeth in the 2 remaining novels!! I saw that this author also has other trilogys.......OMG......I'm in novel heaven.

The weather here in Jersey has been wonderful.......we finally had a spring season! We'll be planting the flower beds in a couple of weeks, don't want to plant too soon for fear of frost.

Well, I'm off to watch some local news and sip my hot tea.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home