Monday, June 05, 2006

six six six

As you can see I prefer not to write those dastardly numbers in their numeric form. Now that that date is fastly approaching us.......I wonder what will happen on this so called "devilish" day. Will it rain fire and brimstone? We wouldn't dare nuke Iran tomorrow, or would we? Bush and his crew would have an excellent excuse......."the devil made me do it." Just think of all the sins we could commit tomorrow and blame it on the devil. No one would be convicted of sinful crimes, because the jury would be just as guilty. We could all wallow in sinful depravity and never have to feel guilty because we can blame it on you-know-who.
I have to giggle.......I can just imagine all the so called Christians sporting huge crucifix's around their necks tomorrow to ward off the devil......I imagine all that "bling" just might be attractive to him. Not a good idea people.
God only knows how many people will commit the ultimate sin of suicide tomorrow, because they are scared shitless that the devil has got them by the......tail.

It's all so amusing that everyone is so up in arms about a date on the calendar. Horrible things happen EVERY day.......not just on 6-6-06. How delighted Satan must be........all this attention he's getting. I can just see him now.........was that a giggle I just heard?

1 Comments:

Blogger Island Queen said...

Very well written!

12:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home