Friday, June 16, 2006

Happy Friday

I'm happy because it's Friday and because I've got the WHOLE day to myself! Wheeeee!
I don't know about anyone else, but I need my space, some alone time, no one around......and I don't have to cook dinner tonight! A little slice of heaven on earth.

The other day I took my guitar to the Veteran's Home and played a song for some of the guys who were hangin' out on the verranda. I even SANG the song! OMG, I can't believe I did that! But, I did. :-) My first one song concert! LOL Acutally, I hadn't planned on playing for anyone but, Joe. But, Mr. A, saw the guitar and wanted me to show him what I have learned..........how could I refuse? Yes, I was nervous, but I did it without a hitch. I did "Wonderful Tonight" by Eric Clapton.

I am so proud of my accomplishment!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Way to go Chris! I am sure you sounded awesome! Keep it up!

12:24 AM  
Blogger Island Queen said...

Wow!! That's awesome Chris!

12:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home