Wednesday, July 05, 2006

what's been going on you ask?

I spent Father's Day at the Veteran's Home with one of my sweethearts......I do have many (ahem). Since my Father is deceased, I spent the day with my special sweetheart, Dave. He's 89 (?).....but has alot of spunk, and gets fresh sometimes too!
Mom is in Germany. She'll be home on the 16th. I miss her.....my heart feels empty. But, she is having a great time! I'm trying to talk myself into going with her next summer......I'll need plenty of xanax and a kick in the ass. I'd so love to see the place where I was born and where I lived as a little girl.
We didn't do anything on the 4th except BBQ'ing. Too much traffic to go and see the fireworks....yes, I am getting old. No patience with assholes on wheels. Besides, I didn't want to leave my doggies home alone with all the firecrackers going off in the neighborhood. Dixie is scared shitless.

I saw something grotesque today........and can't seem to shake it from my mind. We all see dead deer along side the road, right? Well, I've never seen a dead deer with it's head chopped clean off. Someone cut this deer's head off!!! A cut clean as a whistle. What kind of awful person would do something like that and leave the body there? ::shiver::

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home