Sunday, July 30, 2006

hot fun in the summer time?

Well, it has been hot as hell and as far as I'm concerned, it ain't no fun! Especially when you don't have central air. :-(
I used to love the heat of summer, but now that I'm a cranky old fart......I hate it.
Gimme a blizzard any ole day!

Mom is back from her vacation to Germany. It's hot as hell over there too and many do not have air conditioning since the climate has always been cooler, until lately. Global warming? Who knows?
I've decided to take the plunge (NOT a good word!! Yikes!!).....I'm going to Germany with Mom next year. It's a once in a lifetime chance for me and I really want to go back to my roots. To see the beautiful sights and visit the town where I was born and lived.......and of course, see my Aunt and Uncle. I have to face my fear of flying.......it's such a stupid fear really.

I'm still practicing the guitar.......I'm a bit better with strumming and changing chords. I learned a new song, "If I Were a Carpenter". I still have to read the music sheet while I play, my memory skills ain't what they used to be.

Well, off to listen to the son play........he's playing and singing, Gun's 'n Roses: "One In a Million". Caine is really good on the guitar now! WOW!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home