Thursday, August 31, 2006

hidey ho!

I'm at Mom's house at the moment. We'll be heading south (my home) tomorrow before the big deluge of rain from "Ernesto" comes in tomorrow evening. I'm up for some wild weather!

Nothing much going on over here. I took all the ladies (Mom, Rosie, and Molly) to their doctor appointments yesterday. Afterwards, we stopped for lunch and then did a little shopping. I bought a new pair of jeans....I'm now sporting a size 12! aarrgghhh! I've gotta stop munching on tasty treats. It's SO damn hard.

Anyone watching, Rockstar: Super Nova? Yup, I'm hooked on this guilty pleasure of television viewing. It's down to 5 singers now.......I really like Magni and Delana. I'm glad Ryan was dumped, didn't like him one bit. Jason Newstead is such a babe! I love watching him play! Yes, I am a Metallica fan at my old age! (grin)

Well, gotta run......we sent out for a pizza and I'm starved. (another tasty treat) God, help me.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! You are back! We are watching SuperNova also. We even bought presale tickets to go see them live in February. Should be fun. I really like Magni and Delana also. Delana does lack range with her voice though. We really like Storm too. I think Lucas should be fronting a punk band, but hey, who knows. They are all talented and would do well.

11:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

NOOOO!!!!! Storm is gone!!!! How can Storm be gone before Lucas??? Her original was awesone! What do you think?

12:29 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

I know, Kat!! I REALLY liked Storm......she has such passion and her original song was awesome! Besides, she is gorgeous! I'm not crazy about Lucas either. He's a bit too weird for my taste. (eek)
I'm betting that Toby gets the job. (the girls love him and he can work the crowd)

8:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LUCAS??????????????? What the F.....

10:54 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Kat,

I thought for sure it would be Delana. When Lucas was picked, no one in the house said anything. LOL We all just looked at eachother, then changed the channel.
I was disappointed.
I thought the new Supernova tracks that were sung pretty much sucked. The singer's original songs were better in my opinion. (Storm's was awesome)
However, Lucas' original song makes MY head spin! ugh

11:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Get this! My first client today and I were chatting about Supernova. Lucas was anounced the winner on several blogs in Hollywood that are related to the show WEEKS before the finale. He was already chosen it seems! My client saw them first hand. We wont be buying the album unitl AFTER we see the concert (and then only if it sounds good).

11:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home